Kerry’s extensive training and education enable her to diagnose and treat ailments from multiple perspectives. She uses a combination of acupuncture, Chinese medicine, and bodywork, as well as lifestyle and nutrition counseling to educate patients so they can make informed choices in their daily lives.
Kerry specializes in cosmetic facial acupuncture and is an assistant teacher for the Academy of Advanced Cosmetic Facial Acupuncture. She applies these skills to treat ailments of the face and neck such as TMJ, trigeminal neuralgia, migraines, neck pain, and Bell’s Palsy. Kerry also has a great deal of experience with women’s health and fertility, pediatrics, allergies, insomnia, and psycho-emotional difficulties such as anxiety and depression.
Kerry’s education and certifications include:
- Diplomate of Acupuncture, National Certification Commission for Acupuncture and Oriental Medicine (NCCAOM)
- Certified Reiki Master practitioner
- Master of Science degree in Acupuncture, Pacific College of Oriental Medicine
- Associates degree in Applied Sciences, Swedish Institute of Health Sciences
- Bachelor of Arts degree in Hispanic and Latin - American Literature and Culture, New York University
Prior to joining Natural Healthcare Center, Kerry owned and operated a private acupuncture practice in lower Manhattan. With keen observation skills and careful listening, Kerry has been able to help her patients achieve great results.